The pupils, governors and staff of Saltersgate Junior School wish to appoint an excellent teacher, experienced, NQT or RQT, to join our team. Required for September 2018 you will need to be passionate about inspiring children to learn, highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring.
Salary details: MPS
Job details: 32.5 Hours, Full Time, Permanent
Start date: April or September 2018
Age range: 7-11
Closing date: 10.4.2018
Interview Date: Week Beginning 16.4.2018
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner who wants to be part of a team and is passionate about learning, innovation and always finding new ways to provide the best possible education for pupils.
- Has high expectations for all pupils and a willingness and determination to remove all barriers a child may have to learning.
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community.
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful, passionate and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Has a good sense of humour and is resilient.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn and who will continue to motivate and inspire you on a daily basis.
- A dedicated and fun team to work with within a caring, family ethos.
- A commitment to your professional development and support for career progression as well as the opportunity to learn from outstanding practitioners.
- A strong, supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
- Applicants should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
Application packs are available from Mrs Gillian Richardson- firstname.lastname@example.org
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. To find out more about Doncaster Council, please visit http://www.doncaster.gov.uk