Employer: Doncaster Schools
Salary: Grade 5 £7541 - £8077
Working Pattern: Term Time, Permanent
Hours: 20.00 hours per week, working 2 full days and 2 half days, term time only.
Location: Saltersgate Junior School, Barnsley Road, Scawsby, Doncaster, DN5 8NQ
The Governing Body and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, suitably qualified
and experienced individual to provide administrative support and reception duties in a busy school
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Dealing with parents, professionals and the general public who visit or telephone school.
- To input data and maintain pupil records on Sims.net, producing reports and information as required.
- To use ParentPay to record and keep accurate records of school meals, visits and uniform.
- To maintain all office procedures, including the collection of money and organisation of school visits.
- To provide first aid assistance to pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with excellent interpersonal skills and who keeps calm under pressure. Previous experience of working in an education environment with a working knowledge of Sims.net is essential. Experience of FMS and first aid would be preferred, although this is not essential as training can be given. The school is committed to providing all staff with relevant training opportunities.
Applicants will have to meet the requirements of the Person Specification.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 21st November 2017 Application forms to be returned to:
Mrs G M Richardson
Saltersgate Junior School