News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Coronavirus: Moral duty to get all children back in school - Boris Johnson
Boris Johnson wants schools in England to be the last sector to close in any future local lockdowns.
- John Swinney 'hears anger' of pupils over SQA results
The education secretary is to make a statement on Tuesday after the row over exam grading.
- Coronavirus: Students 'selling clothes to pay rent'
There has been a large increase in students applying for emergency help since lockdown.
- A-level and GCSE results: 'Improved' schools can challenge grades
The exam regulator broadens rights of appeal amid concerns about unfair results in the pandemic.
- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy
Some opposition parties are calling for John Swinney to resign over the handling of exam grades.